We realize that the terms and conditions of the service may be long and detailed. But we would like to make it clear here at the beginning that there is no “fine print”, tricks & deceptive wording in the terms of service. Please read it thoroughly to get started with our service.
- This document specifies the relationship between Pipcupid and each user (“Customer”) who has registered for the Pipcupid.
- Please be aware that as a customer of Pipcupid, the Company will not provide you with a money account. You will be using your own account; you will be the only one who can deposit and withdraw from it.
- You should read the entire Terms & Conditions carefully before you use this website or any of the company services.
- If you do not accept the Terms & Conditions outlined in this document, do not use this service.
PipCupid trading also referred to as Pipcupid, is a trading system that utilizes advanced and complex mathematical models and formulas to make high-speed decisions and transactions in the financial markets, to create and determine trading strategies for optimal returns. However, it is not beyond the risks associated with Forex.
Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also a large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them to invest in Forex markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose especially with leveraged instruments such as forex trading.
The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Your account can face a temporary drawdown situation due to poor market trading conditions, mechanical error, emotional induced errors, news surprises, and earnings releases.
By signing up as a member at Pipcupid, you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice and that you are making a decision to use Pip on your own account. You should ensure you understand all of the risks associated with trading before using Pipcupid. You understand and agree to accept the Agreement as, legally, the same as manually signing the Agreement.
As an independent and self-directed investor, you acknowledge that you, alone, shall be responsible for determining the suitability of your investment choices and investment strategies, and you understand that the Pipcupid is an dependent trading system.
Trades are conducted on your behalf, with your permission and therefore Pipcupid shall assume no responsibility for investment choices or determinations. You shall not hold Pipcupid or any of its team, employees or affiliates liable for investment decisions.
Pipcupid Trading Service offers 3 types of risk management strategies for the account. As a customer, you can choose from any one strategy according to your preference/need.
- Guardian : The art of trading in our Guardian is catch on a rebound when market move extremely so it can get a quick profit out of it. Expected return is 8-15%/month
- Roadmaster : The art of trading in Roadmaster is mixture of 28 different strategies to catch most valuable position out from 25 different currencies pair. Once it reaches an overall profit status, Roadmaster will secure the profit before search for new profit. Expected return is 10-20%/month
- Army : Our sophicasted strategies that can read
- Manipulating Trade Without Our Knowledge : If Pipcupid finds that the pip Service was abused by you or that you have used some means to affect or manipulate the trades in general or you have taken action in any running trades (close half, move SL, TP or full close, etc) without our concern, as a consequence of your manipulation, any losses incurred will be your sole responsibility and pipcupid will not be responsible for that by any means. Pipcupid can terminate and cancel your service validity without giving any prior notification.
- Risks With Changing Account Credentials: During your service, you can control your trading account. But if you change the credential of your account (Login ID, Password, Broker, Trading Platform) then your Pip account will be instantly deactivated. Once deactivated your account will not respond to the primary credential of your account. In this situation, if you want to reactivate your Pip Trading service, you’ll need to pay the subscription fee again to continue the service.
- Withdraw & Deposit: As the owner of your account, you have all the right to withdraw from or deposit in your account at any time. However, we recommend our customer to inform us before any transactions as it may have a direct impact on your account’s risk and return.
- Choice Of Broker: This is to notify you that, PipCupid return greatly depends on spread and risk depends on leverage. PipCupid returns also depend greatly on the broker selection.If possible, Pipcupid recommends opening an account with the following broker : https://my.octafx.com/open-account/?refid=ib3940996
Account Setup: At the time of account opening, you are suggested to choose the following:
- Account Type: Raw spread / True ECN/ Low Spread
- Leverage 1:500
- Withdrawal and deposit: You must inform us 24 hours before you make any withdrawals or deposit in your trading account. Everytime you make a withdrawal or deposit, the risk ratio changes and if you don’t inform us, it can affect your trading account. So even if you have to make any emergency withdrawal, you need to consider the risk ratio too.
- Profit withdrawal: We highly recommend you withdraw profit on every last day of the week.This will help the trading account to be run according to proper risk management.
You can withdraw any amount by keeping your initial balance. For example: If your balance was 600 USD when you provided your account for Pip, your initial balance is 600 USD. You can withdraw the profit keeping 600 USD in your trading account.
**ACCOUNT ACTIVATION FORM** Your account will not be setup until you submit the account account activation form.